A synopsis of Lillies grammar [microform].
- Lilly, William, 1602-1681
- Oxford : Printed by H. Hall: for Thomas Hancox, Bookseller in Hereford; and are to be sold by Ric: Davis in Oxford, 1675.
- The second edition corrected and enlarged by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 65 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Lillies grammar
- "Published for the benefit of grammar schooles, and is very usefull and necesary to be bound at the end of Lillies grammar."
Publisher's advertisements at  p. at end.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2882:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2304D
View MARC record | catkey: 7657638