The works of the famous Nicolas Machiavel [microform] : citizen and secretary of Florence / written originally in Italian, and from thence newly and faithfully translated into English
- Machiavelli, Niccolò, 1469-1527
- Uniform Title:
- Works. English. 1675
- London : Printed for J. S. and are to be sold by Robert Boulter at the Turks-head in Cornhil, against the Royal Exchange, 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 529 pages, 22 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Neville, Henry, 1620-1694
- The history of Florence -- The prince -- The original of the Guelf and Ghibilin factions -- Life of Castruccio Castracani -- The murther of Vitelli, &c. by Duke Valentino -- The state of France -- The state of Germany -- The discourses on Titus Livius -- The art of war -- The marriage of Belphegor, a novel -- Nicholas Machiavel's letter in vindication of himself and his writings.
- Related Titles:
- History of Florence
Original of the Guelf and Ghibilin factions
Life of Castruccio Castracani
Murther of Vitelli, &c. by Duke Valentino
State of France
State of Germany
Discourses on Titus Livius
Art of war
Marriage of Belphegor, a novel
Nicholas Machiavel's letter in vindication of himself and his writings
- "The history of Florence," "The Prince," "The discourses of Nicolas Machiavel upon the first decade of Titus Livius," and "The art of war" each has a special t.p.
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2882:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM) M128
View MARC record | catkey: 7657645