Proposals for the carrying on an actual survey of all the counties in the kingdom of England and principallity of Wales, in order to the compleating a new book in large folio, to be intituled Atlas Anglicanus [microform] / by John Seller hydrographer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty
- Seller, John, active 1658-1698
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1679?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2886:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2484A
View MARC record | catkey: 7657751