There is a very large Historie of the church [microform] : taking in the affairs of the empire, and of other kingdoms in the Christian world, of our English nation among the rest, collected and compiled by Mr. Thomas Harding, B. of D. and late rector of Souldren in Oxfordshire, now deceased, out of most autors of note now exstant in print, besides divers manuscripts, that have written of the several times therein comprised: most matters of weight, concerning the occurrents of forepassed ages, therein conteined
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Title taken from first eight lines of text.
At end of text: "From merchant-Tailor's School in Suffolk Lane, neer London Stone. Nov. 24. 1651."
Place of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Imperfect: broadside creased with slight loss of print.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2886:30)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T865
View MARC record | catkey: 7657778