[The histories and novels of Mrs. A. Behn] [microform].
- Behn, Aphra, 1640-1689
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections. 1697
- [London] : [Printed by W. Onley, for S. Briscoe], 
- [2nd ed.].
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various paginations).
- The fair jilt or, The amours of Prince Tarquin -- Agnes de Castro, or, The force of generous love -- Lover's watch, or, The art of making love -- The lady's looking-glass, to dress herself by: or, The whole art of charming -- The lucky mistake -- Memoirs on the court of the King of Bantam -- Oroonoko or, The history of the royal slave.
- Related Titles:
- Fair jilt
Agnes de Castro
Memoirs on the court of the King of Bantam .
- Title and edition statement suggested by Wing.
Author and imprint from special t.p. of The fair jilt.
All except Oroonoko or, The history of the royal slave have special title pages; all have separate pagination.
Signatures: A-V⁸; A-B⁸; B-H⁴.
Imperfect: lacking general t.p.; tightly bound with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2888:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), B1711bA
View MARC record | catkey: 7657801