The petition of the Lords and Commons in Parliament, delivered to His Maiesie, the 16 day of Iuly [microform] : together with His Maiesties answer thereunto. Whereunto is added the votes Die Martis. 12 Julii., 1642
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed by F. Leach, for M. Walbancke and R. Lownds, Anno Dom. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- "Charles Rex. Our expresse pleasure is, that this petition of the Lords and Commons, with our answer thereto, bee read in all churches and chappels within the kingdome of England and dominion of Wales by the parsons, vicars, or curates of the same.", Title within decorated border., Imperfect: bottom of pages torn and tightly bound with some loss of text., Reproduction of original in the Boston Public Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2893:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), E2173
View MARC record | catkey: 7657875