The charter of Mary-land [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Additional Titles:
- Charter of Maryland
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1679?]
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Caption title.
Imprint suggested by Wing.
"... [A]t Westminster, the twentith [sic] day of June, in the eighth year of Our reign"--P. 23.
Reproduction of original in the John Carter Brown Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2895:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), M896
View MARC record | catkey: 7657918