To the High and Noble Prince, Henry, duke of Norfolk, earl marshal of England, in Court of Chivalry [microform] : The humble petition of James Percy, cozen and next heir male to Josceline Percy, late-earl of Northumberland, deceas'd, and claimant to the title, honour and dignity of earl of Northumberland ...
- Percy, James, 1619-1690?
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of James Percy, cozen and next heir male to Josceline Percy, late-earl of Northumberland, deceas'd, and claimant to the title, honour and dignity of earl of Northumberland
- [London] : Printed to attend the Court of Chivalry, Octob. 21. 1687.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Court of Chivalry
- Place of publication suggested by Wing., Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2896:22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), P1461A
View MARC record | catkey: 7657951