Astronomia Carolina [microform] : A new theorie of the coelestial motions. Composed according to the best observations and most rational grounds of art. Yet far more easie, expedite and perspicuous than any before extant. With exact and most easie tables thereunto, and precepts for the calculation of eclipses, &c. / By Thomas Streete ...
- Streete, Thomas
- Additional Titles:
- New theorie of the coelestial motions
- London : Printed for Lodowick Lloyd, and are to be sold by Robert How, bookseller, in Castle-street in Dublin, 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 119 pages, 114 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2899:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), S5954
View MARC record | catkey: 7658048