An almanack for the yeare of our Lord God, 1641 [microform] : Being the first after the bissextile or leap-yeare, and from the world's creation (according to Scaliger, Calvisius, Helvicus, and such others.) 5590. Calculated properly for the famous university, and towne of Cambridge, where the pole is elevated 52 degr. 17 min
- Dove, Jonathan
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Dove and Dove. 1641
- London : Printed by J. Norton, for the Company of Stationers, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 54 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Copious ms. notes throughout.
Reproduction of original in the University of Toronto Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2902:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), A1591A
View MARC record | catkey: 7658187