An epistle by way of encouragement to Friends [microform] : to be frequent at week-day meetings
- Eccleston, Theodor, 1651-1726
- [Shoreditch, England] : [Pr]inted by T. Sowle, at the Crooked Billet in Holy-well-Lane, Shoreditch, 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages).
- Signed: Theodor Eccleston., Imperfect: stained and torn with slight loss of print., Reproduction of original in the Swarthmore College Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2909:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), E141A
View MARC record | catkey: 7658253