LI sermons, preached by the Reverend Dr. Mark Frank ... [microform] : Being a course of sermons, beginning at Advent, and so continued through the festivals. To which is added a sermon preached at St. Pauls Cross, in the year forty-one, and then commanded to be printed by King Charles the First
- Frank, Mark, 1613-1664
- Uniform Title:
- Sermons. Selections
- Additional Titles:
- 51 sermons, preached by the Reverend Dr. Mark Frank and Fifty-one sermons, preached by the Reverend Dr. Mark Frank
- London : Printed by Andrew Clark for John Martyn, Henry Brome, and Richard Chiswell, and are to be sold by Jonathan Edwin, at the Three Roses in Ludgate Street, 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 586 pages, 6 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in the University of Toronto Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2910:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), F2074B
View MARC record | catkey: 7658265