Solar schools assessment and implementation project : financing options for solar installations on K-12 schools / J. Coughlin and A. Kandt
- Coughlin, Jason
- Additional Titles:
- Financing options for solar installations on K-12 schools
- Golden, CO : National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 28 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Kandt, Alicen, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), and Solar Energy Technologies Program (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- E 9.16:NREL/TP-7 A 40-51815
- Title from title screen (viewed Nov. 7, 2011).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 25-27).
- Funding Information:
- Funding from the Solar America Showcase activity of the U.S. Department of Energy's Solar Energy Technologies Program contract no. DE-AC36-08GO28308 prepared under task no. SM10.18J1
View MARC record | catkey: 7662571