United States, Alaska--south coast, Cook Inlet, southern part [electronic resource] / Coast Survey
- Corporate Author:
- United States Coast Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Cook Inlet, southern part
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast Survey, 2011.
- 25th ed., Oct. , 2101. Corrected through NM Oct. 22, 2101, LNM Oct. 18, 2101.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:200,000 at lat. 60°00ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 154°20ʹ--W 150°50ʹ/N 60°10ʹ--N 58°50ʹ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings., Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 13, 2011)., "Soundings in fathoms (fathoms and feet to 11 fathoms).", and Includes source diagram and tidal information.
View MARC record | catkey: 7663175