Shared legacies in Cane River National Heritage Area [electronic resource] : linking people, traditions, and landscapes : a technical assistance report for the Cane River National Heritage Area Commission : Cane River Evaluation and Visioning Project final report / prepared by the National Park Service Conservation Study Institute in cooperation with QLF/Atlantic Center for the Environment ; Jacquelyn L. Tuxill [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Technical assistance report for the Cane River National Heritage Commission
Cane River Evaluation and Visioning Project final report
- Woodstock, Vt. : National Park Service, U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Conservation Study Institute, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (102 unnumbered pages) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Tuxill, Jacquelyn L.
Cane River National Heritage Area Commission (U.S.)
Conservation Study Institute (U.S.)
Atlantic Center for the Environment
- Conservation and stewardship publication ; no. 15
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 22, 2011).
"Cooperative Agreement H1818-06-0003, Task Agreements J1818-06-A003 and J1818-07-B003 between the Conservation Study Institute and the Cane River National Heritage Area Commission"--P. .
"Cooperative Agreement H1818-06-0011, Task Agreement J1818-06-A011 between the Conservation Study Institute and QLF/Atlantic Center for the Environment"--P. .
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7663563