Efforts to transfer America's leading edge science to China [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, November 2, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 100 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:112-74
Serial no. 112-74 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs)
- United States. Office of Science and Technology Policy
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Technology transfer—United States
- Technology transfer—China
- Astronautics—Technology transfer—United States
- Astronautics—Technology transfer—China
- Science—International cooperation
- Technology—International cooperation
- Human rights—China
- United States—Foreign relations—Law and legislation
- United States—Foreign relations—China
- China—Foreign relations—United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 27, 2011).
Paper version available for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
"Serial no. 112-74."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7663580