Manufacturing plant characteristics, 1970 : a statistical summary of manufacturing plant characteristics, as reported in a special survey conducted by the U.S. Bureau of the Census for the Economic Development Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce / prepared under the direction of Joseph G. Hamrick
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of the Census
- [Washington] : U.S. Dept. of Commerce : [U.S. G.P.O.], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 14, approximately 700 pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Economic Development Administration
Full Text available online
- "June 1973." and Reports aggregated survey data arranged by product class based on the 1967 Census of Manufacturers SIC codes. For each product class, data provided for number of plants responding, plant construction date, population of plant location, distance of plant from city with 50,000 or more inhabitants, site characteristics of plant, types of materials used in manufacturing, products and material delivery schedules, delivery methods, water used during 1970, and wage rates for product class.
View MARC record | catkey: 7664269