Beyond limits [videorecording] / FilmWorks Entertainment presents ; produced by Mitchell McIntire ; directed by Kent Bassett
- At 19,340 feet, Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Africa is the tallest free-standing mountain in the world and a daunting climb for any person to attempt. Born with cerebral palsy, Bonner Paddock, not a mountain climber by his own admission and with only a few months of training under his belt, disregards his doctor's advice in the hopes of defying his condition and raising money for charity at the same time. Despite a weak lower body and spastic leg muscles, Bonner tackles Kilimanjaro head on.
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated.
- Title from container.
Originally produced in 2009.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrated by Michael Clarke Duncan.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen (16:9) presentation, 5.1 Surround.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 7665967