[New Castle, Lawrence County, Pennsylvania, 1923, new map] [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Map title: New Castle, Pa., 29, new sheet, Sept. 1923
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:600. 50 ft. to 1 in. (W 80°20ʹ49ʺ/N 41°00ʹ13ʺ).
- Partial cadastral map., Title supplied by cataloger., This sheet was produced by the Sanborn Map Company to show growth or changes in businesses, probably to supplement the 1904 edition., Shows Standard Brewing Co. and Mahoning Valley Bread Co., Includes ancillary map at scale 100 ft. to 1 inch showing the Shenango Pottery Co., Oriented with north toward the left., and "(5139)."
- Copyright Note:
- Sanborn Map Company Sanborn Company copyright 1923 by the Sanborn Map Company Public domain Copyright not renewed 2013 US Pennsylvania State University Libraries Catalog of copyright entries
View MARC record | catkey: 7666416