The wanderer, or, The rights of hospitality : a drama, in three acts. As performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden. / Altered from the German of Augustus von Kotzebue, by Charles Kemble
- Kemble, Charles, 1775-1854
- Uniform Title:
- Additional Titles:
- Rights of hospitality
- London : Printed by Brettell and co. for Appleyards, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 64 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kotzebue, August von, 1761-1819
Duval, Alexandre, 1767-1842
- An adaptation of Kotzebue's "Eduard in Schottland", which in turn is a free translation of Duval's "Edouard en Écosse, ou, La nuit d'un proscrit"; originally based on the adventures of Charles Edward, the Young Pretender, here converted into a Swedish prince.
Inserted in pam binders with pocket (25 cm. and 28 cm.).
View MARC record | catkey: 76669