La vie de saint Thibaut : an old French poem of the thirteenth century / edited by Helen Eastman Manning ...
- Theobald, of Provins, Saint, 1017-1066
- New York : Institute of French studies, 1929.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 134 pages, 1 leaf ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Guillaume d'Oyé, active 13th century
Manning, Helen Eastman, 1890-
Bibliothèque nationale de France. Manuscript. Français 24870
Full Text available online
- Dissertation Note:
- PH.D. Columbia university 1929.
"La vie de saint Thibaut Confesseur" edited for the first time (from the only manuscript known, Bibl. nat. fr. 24870) It is a paraphrase of Latin sources by Guillaume d'Oyé, vicar of the Church of the Virgin Mary at Tremblins (Trambly?) France. A shorter poem "La vie de saint Thibaut", transmitted in the same manuscript, is appended to this edition (p. 123-134) cf. Introd.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 120-122.
View MARC record | catkey: 772269