Epitome of Copernican astronomy : books IV and V, The organization of the world and the doctrine on the theoria...
- Kepler, Johannes, 1571-1630
- Annapolis : The St. John's bookstore, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations, diagrams ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wallis, Charles Glenn
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Related Titles:
- Copernican astronomy, Epitome of.
- At head of title: John Kepler (1571-1630).
Reproduced from type-written copy.
Translated by Charles Glenn Wallis.
"The first translation into this language of Epitomes astronomiae copernicanae liber quartus et liber quintus (from the edition published at Lenz, 1620 and at Frankfort, 1621)".
View MARC record | catkey: 774525