Labor market letter. North Penn Valley : a periodic review of current employment developments and prospects
- Lansdale : Pennsylvania Dept. of Labor and Industry, Bureau of Employment Security
- Physical Description:
- 27 volumes ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Employment Security
- Report Numbers:
- PL 67.13/2 N867
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with Vol. 1, no. 1 (1949?); ceased with v. 17, no. 4 (June-July 1979).
- Labor supply—Pennsylvania—Lansdale—Statistics—Periodicals
- Labor supply—Pennsylvania—North Wales—Statistics—Periodicals
- Labor supply—Pennsylvania—Hatfield (Montgomery County)—Statistics—Periodicals
- Labor supply—Pennsylvania—Montgomery County—Statistics—Periodicals
- Unemployed—Pennsylvania—North Wales—Statistics—Periodicals
- Unemployed—Pennsylvania—Hatfield (Montgomery County)—Statistics—Periodicals
- Unemployed—Pennsylvania—Montgomery County—Statistics—Periodicals
- Lansdale (Pa.)—Employment—Statistics—Periodicals
- North Wales (Pa.)—Employment—Statistics—Periodicals
- Hatfield (Montgomery County, Pa.)—Employment—Statistics—Periodicals
- Montgomery County (Pa.)—Employment—Statistics—Periodicals
- Labor supply
- Publication Frequency:
- Chiefly statistics.
Some issues also contain statistics for the Philadelphia labor market area.
- Special Numbering:
- Numbering irregular: Vol. 12, no. 2-v. 17, no. 4 repeated in numbering.
Volumes 20-27 had twelve numbers each, six numbers published a year.
View MARC record | catkey: 77744