Insurance maps of New Kensington, Arnold and Parnassus, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, May 1900 [cartographic material] / Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Limited
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co.
- Additional Titles:
- New Kensington, Arnold and Parnassus, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, May 1900 and Title from sheets 2-16: May 1900, New Kensington, Pa.
- New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 16 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- libraries.psu.edu , Browse the index of digital Sanborn maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:600. 50 ft. to an in. (W 79°45ʹ53ʺ/N 40°34ʹ11ʺ).
- Title from sheet 1.
Partial cadastral map.
"16 sheets (3881)."
Sheet  includes indexes to streets and specials, text, and adjoining sheets index map.
Sheet 5 shows J.W. Logan and Sons Planing Mill & Lumber Yard, New Kensington Lumber Co., and Glenn Driller Co.
Sheet 6 shows Kensington Foundry and Sterling White Lead Co.
Sheet 8 shows Hussey, Truxell Stell Co. and American Tin Plate Co., Pittsburgh Works.
Sheet 13 shows Pittsburgh Reduction Co.
Sheet 14 shows American Tin Plate Company, Pennsylvania Works and Pittsburgh Reduction Co. (formerly Excelsior Flint Glass Company).
Sheet 16 shows American Window Glass Co.
View MARC record | catkey: 7774442