Green building [electronic resource] : project planning & cost estimating
- Hoboken, N.J. : RSMeans : Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxii, 456 pages) : illustrations (some color), color maps
- A Wiley book on sustainable design
- Green building approaches -- Introduction to green building materials & systems -- Building deconstruction -- Efficient use of energy & other resources -- Solar energy systems -- Wind power -- Health, comfort & productivity -- The green design process & associated costs -- Rating systems, standards & guidelines -- Budgeting & financing construction -- Specifying green products & materials -- Commissioning the green building -- Economic analysis & green buildings -- Evaluating products over their life cycle -- Evaluation, analysis & data tools -- The greening of commercial real estate -- Case Studies.
- "This Third edition has been updated with the latest in green building technologies, design concepts, standards, and costs. The chapters, case studies, and resources give readers practical guidance on green building, including the latest on green building approaches, materials, rating systems, standards and guidelines"--
- 9781118000755 (electronic bk.)
9781613446119 (electronic bk.)
161344611X (electronic bk.)
1118000757 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7775218