Axis of abuse : U.S. human rights policy toward Iran and Syria : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Middle East and South Asia of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on the Middle East and South Asia
- Additional Titles:
- U.S. human rights policy toward Iran and Syria
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011-
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 24 cm
- Human rights—Iran
- Human rights—Syria
- Political violence—Iran
- Political violence—Syria
- Protest movements—Iran
- Protest movements—Syria
- Government, Resistance to—Iran
- Government, Resistance to—Syria
- United States—Foreign relations—Iran
- Iran—Foreign relations—United States
- Iran—Politics and government—1997-
- United States—Foreign relations—Syria
- Syria—Foreign relations—United States
- Syria—Politics and government—2000-
- Syria—History—Civil War, 2011-
- 9780160897672 (pt. 1)
016089767X (pt. 1)
9780160900259 (pt. 2)
0160900255 (pt. 2)
- "July 27, 2011"--Pt. 1.
"September 22, 2011"--Pt. 2.
Shipping list no.: 2012-0050-P (pt. 1), 2012-0089-P (pt. 2).
The prepared statement of Rep. Steve Chabot is absent from p. 3 of pt. 2.
"Serial no. 112-61"--Pt. 1.
"Serial no. 112-73"--Pt. 2.
View MARC record | catkey: 7775300