Fast five [videorecording] / Universal Pictures presentation ; an Original Film/One Race Films production ; directed by Justin Lin ; written by Chris Morgan ; produced by Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel, Michael Fottrell
- Uniform Title:
- Fast five (Motion picture)
- Additional Titles:
- Also known as: Fast & furious 5
- Universal City, CA : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, 
- Copyright Date:
- Extended ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (131 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Lin, Justin
Fottrell, Michael (Morgan Michael)
Moritz, Neal H.
Walker, Paul, 1973-2013
Brewster, Jordana, 1980-
Johnson, Dwayne, 1972-
Kang, Sung, 1972-
Windon, Stephen F.
Universal Pictures (Firm)
Original Film (Firm)
One Race Films (Firm)
Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English (5.1, 2.0), French or Spanish (5.1) dialogue; English, Spanish or French subtitles; English subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing; audio described for the visually impaired.
- Extended version -- Theatrical version.
- After Brian and Mia break Dom out of jail, they find themselves trapped in Rio de Janeiro and on the run from the law. Now one last job stands between them and freedom, but will they make it before the corrupt businessmen, or the feds, catch up to them?
- Audience Notes:
- PG-13 (theatrical version); Unrated (extended version).
- Contains both the extended and theatrical versions.
Based on characters created by Gary Scott Thompson.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2011.
Bonus features: deleted scenes; gag reel; Dom's journey; Brian O'Connor: from fed to con; Enter Federal Agent Hobbs; feature commentary with director Justin Lin.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Stephen F. Windon ; editors, Christian Wagner, Kelly Matsumoto, Fred Raskin ; music, Brian Tyler.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Matt Schulze, Sung Kang, Dwayne Johnson.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen (2.35:1) presentation, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, DVS Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo., DVD-9, single-sided.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the ; 2013
Purchased with funds from the Irene J. Wernstedt Library Acquisition Fund; 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 7776596