Climate change and lifestyles
- Cade, Adam
- Additional Titles:
- YouthXchange climate change and lifestyles guidebook
- Paris, France : United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) ; Nairobi, Kenya : United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bowden, Rob, 1973-
- Explores the links between climate change and lifestyles and helps young people consider the actions they might take towards more sustainable lifestyles. Aimed at young people (15-24 year olds) and people working with young people such as educators, teachers, trainers and youth leaders in both developed and developing countries, this guidebook provides scientific, political, economic, social, ethical and cultural perspectives on climate change. It explains complex issues in accessible language supported by facts, graphics images, case studies, and resources. The guidebook includes the following sections: learning as change, climate change and its impacts, living the good life, food and drink, energy control, travel and transport, leisure and entertainment, shopping for stuff, money and jobs, connecting with others and taking action
- "Authors, Adam Cade ... Rob Bowden"--P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes webliography (pages 56-58).
- Other Forms:
- Also available on the World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7779900