The food and feasts of Jesus : inside the world of first-century fare, with menus and recipes / Douglas E. Neel, Joel A. Pugh
- Religion in the modern world
- Why eat the food of Jesus and his followers -- The bounty of the first century kitchen -- Our daily bread -- The farmer, food, and social responsibility -- The Sabbath feast -- The banquet -- The wedding feast -- The feast of the Passover -- Supplement to chapter 8: a first century Passover Haggadah -- The harvest feast -- Eating with God: the Todah feast -- Picnic at the beach.
- 9781442212909 (cloth : alk. paper), 144221290X (cloth : alk. paper), 9781442212923 (electronic), and 1442212926 (electronic)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the University Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2012
View MARC record | catkey: 7780288