Arfiticial intelligence and knowledge engineering applications : $b a bioinspired approach : First International Work-Conference on the Interplay between Natural and Artificial Computation, IWINAC 2005, Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain, June 15-18, 2005 : proceedings / $c Josâe Mira, Josâe R. Alvarez (eds.) [electronic resource].
- Conference Author:
- International Work-Conference on the Interplay Between Natural and Artificial Computation (1st : 2005 : Las Palmas, Canary Islands)
- Additional Titles:
- IWINAC 2005
- Berlin : Springer-Verlag, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mira, J. (José)
Álvarez, José R. (José Ramón), 1965-
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture notes in computer science, 0302-9743 ; 3561-3562
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- pt. I. Mechanisms, symbols, and models underlying cognition -- pt. II. Artificial intelligence and knowledge engineering applications : a bioinspired approach.
- 3540262989 (pt. 1 : pbk.)
3540263195 (pt. 2 : pbk.)
- Related Titles:
- Mechanisms, symbols, and models underlying cognition
Artificial intelligence and knowledge engineering applications : a bioinspired approach
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7791131