Assessing fitness for military enlistment [electronic resource] : physical, medical, and mental health standards / Committee on the Youth Population and Military Recruitment ; Paul R. Sackett and Anne S. Mavor, editors
- Corporate Author:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on the Youth Population and Military Recruitment
- Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 253 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Sackett, Paul R.
Mavor, Anne S.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Procedures, Requirements, and Standards -- Framework for Evaluating Medical and Physical Standards -- Physical Fitness and Musculoskeletal Injury -- Medical Factors -- Mental Health -- Substance Abuse and Cigarette Use -- Conclusions and Recommendations.
- Soldiers—Health and hygiene—United States
- Youth—Health and hygiene—United States
- Manpower—United States
- Military Personnel—United States
- Physical Fitness—United States
- Adolescent—United States
- Psychology, Military—United States
- United States—Armed Forces—Recruiting, enlistment, etc—Standards
- United States—Armed Forces—Medical examinations
- 0309100798 (full book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 197-211) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7791576