Biometric ID management and multimodal communication [electronic resource] : Joint COST 2101 and 2102 International Conference, BioID_MultiComm 2009, Madrid, Spain, September 16-18, 2009 : proceedings / Julian Fierrez [and others], (eds.).
- Lecture notes in computer science, 5707
LNCS sublibrary. SL 6, Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Face processing and recognition -- Voice analysis and modeling -- Multimodal interaction -- Face and expression recognition -- Body and gait recognition -- Poster session: Voice analysis and speaker verification ; Fingerprint biometrics ; Handwriting analysis and signature verification ; Multimodal biometrics ; Biometric systems and knowledge discovery ; Biometric systems and security ; Iris, fingerprint and hand recognition ; Signature verification.
- "This book constitutes the research papers presented at the Joint 2101 & 2102 International Conference on Biometric ID Management and Multimodal Communication." "BioID_MultiComm'09 is a joint International Conference organized cooperatively by COST Actions 2101 & 2102. COST 2101 Action is focused on "Biometrics for Identity Documents and Smart Cards (BIDS)", while COST 2102 Action is entitled "Cross-Modal Analysis of Verbal and Non-verbal Communication"." "The aim of COST 2101 is to investigate novel technologies for unsupervised multimodal biometric authentication systems using a new generation of biometrics-enabled identity documents and smart cards." "COST 2102 is devoted to develop an advanced acoustical, perceptual and psychological analysis of verbal and non-verbal communication signals originating in spontaneous face-to-face interaction, in order to identify algorithms and automatic procedures capable of recognizing human emotional states." --Book Jacket.
- 9783642043901 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7794988