Board practices [electronic resource] : incentives and governing risks
- Paris : OECD, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- 140 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Secretary-General
- Corporate governance, 2077-6527
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "This document examines how effectively boards manage to align executive and board remuneration with the longer-term interests of their companies. This is a major and ongoing issue in many companies and one of the key failures highlighted by the financial crisis. Aligning incentives seems to be far more problematic in companies and jurisdictions with a dispersed shareholding structure since, where dominant or controlling shareholders exist, they seem to act as a moderating force on remuneration outcomes"--P.  of cover.
- 9789264113510 (print), 9264113517 (print), 9789264113534 (PDF), and 9264113533 (PDF)
- "This work is published on the responsibility of the Secretary-General of the OECD"--T.p. verso., "Corrigenda to OECD publications may be found online at: www.oecd.org/publishing/corrigenda"--T.p. verso., and OECD-code: 26 2011 05 1 P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 133-135).
View MARC record | catkey: 7795810