Climate, environment and society in the Pacific during the last millennium [electronic resource] / by Patrick D. Nunn
- Nunn, Patrick D., 1955-
- Amsterdam, Netherlands ; Boston [Mass.] : Elsevier, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 302 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Developments in earth & environmental sciences ; 6
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Climate, environment and society : global and regional perspectives -- Arrival and spread of humans in the Pacific basin -- Influence of climate and sea-level changes on humans -- The Medieval warm period (AD. 750-1250) in the Pacific basin -- The A.D. 13 event (A.D. 1250-1350) in the Pacific basin -- The Little Ice Age (A.D. 1350-1800) in the Pacific basin -- The A.D. 1300 event : an explanatory model for societal response to climate change during the last millennium in the Pacific basin -- Recent warming and sea-level rise (since A.D. 1800) in the Pacific basin -- Teleconnections and global climate trends -- Causes of last-millennium climate change.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 263-298) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7803202