Combustion engineering issues for solid fuel systems [electronic resource] / editors Bruce G. Miller and David A. Tillman
- Boston, MA : Academic Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 496 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Miller, Bruce G. and Tillman, David A.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: 2.Coal Characteristics -- 3.Characteristics of Alternative Fuels -- 4.Characteristics and Behavior of Inorganic Constituents -- 5.Fuel Blending for Combustion Management -- 6.Fuel Preparation -- 7.Conventional Firing Systems -- 8.Fluidized-Bed Firing Systems -- 9.Post-Combustion Emissions Control -- 10.Some Computer Applications for Combustion Engineering with Solid Fuels -- 11.Gasification -- 12.Policy Considerations for Combustion Engineering.
- "Design, construct and utilize fuel systems using this comprehensive reference work. Combustion Engineering Issues for Solid Fuel Systems combines modeling, policy/regulation and fuel properties with breakthroughs in solid fuel combustion for electricity generation and industrial applications. Combustion Engineering Issues for Solid Fuel Systems will be of use to practicing engineers as well as managers and policy makers." --Book Jacket.
- 9780123736116 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7804049