The Competitive status of the U.S. pharmaceutical industry [electronic resource] : the influences of technology in determining international industrial competitive advantage / prepared by the Pharmaceutical Panel, Committee on Technology and International Economic and Trade Issues [and] Office of the Foreign Secretary, National Academy of Engineering [and] Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems, National Research Council ; Lacy Glenn Thomas, rapporteur
- Additional Titles:
- Competitive status of the US pharmaceutical industry
- Washington, DC : National Academy Press : Orders, Sales Dept., National Academy Press, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 102 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Lacy Glenn, National Academy of Engineering. Committee on Technology and International Economic and Trade Issues. Pharmaceutical Panel, National Academy of Engineering. Office of the Foreign Secretary, and National Research Council (U.S.). Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 9780309033961 (pbk.) and 0309033969 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7804708