Critical issues in weather modification research [electronic resource] / Committee on the Status of and Future Directions in U.S. Weather Modification Research and Operations, Board on Atomospheric Sciences and Climate, Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council of the National Academies
- Corporate Author:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on the Status of and Future Directions in U.S. Weather Modification Research and Operations
- Additional Titles:
- Weather modification research
- Washington : National Academies Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 123 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Board on Atmospheric Sciences and Climate
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Introduction -- 2.Current status of weather modification operations and research -- 3.Evaluation requirements for weather modification -- 4.Tools and techniques for advancing our understanding -- 5.Conclusions and recommendations -- App. A Glaciogenic and hygroscopic seeding : previous research and current status.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7808812