Euro-Par 2001 Parallel Processing [electronic resource] : 7th International Euro-Par Conference Manchester, UK, August 28-31, 2001 Proceedings / edited by Rizos Sakellariou, John Gurd, Len Freeman, John Keane
- Sakellariou, Rizos
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- XXX, 950 p. digital
- Additional Creators:
- Gurd, John, Freeman, Len, Keane, John, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 2150
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Parallel Computing, Euro-Par 2001, held in Manchester, UK in August 2001. The 69 revised regular papers and 39 research notes presented together with five invited contributions were carefully reviewed and selected from a total of 207 submissions. All aspects of parallel computing and its applications are addressed. There is section on tools and environments, performance evaluation, scheduling and load balancing, compilers, databases and knowledge discovery, complexity theory, high-performance computing applications, architecture, distributed systems and algorithms, programming, numerical algorithms, routing and interconnection networks, cluster computing, metacomputing and grid computing, parallel and distributed embedded systems, etc.
- 9783540446811 and 9783540424956 (print)
View MARC record | catkey: 7819253