Explicit stability conditions for continuous systems [electronic resource] : a functional analytic approach / Michael I. Gilʹ
- Gilʹ, M. I. (Mikhail Iosifovich)
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 189 pages ; 24 cm.
- Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, 314
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Preliminaries -- 2.Perturbations of linear systems -- 3.Systems with slowly varying coefficients -- 4.Dissipative and piecewise constant systems -- 5.Nonlinear systems with autonomous linear parts -- 6.The Aizerman problem -- 7.Nonlinear systems with time-variant linear parts -- 8.Essentially nonlinear systems -- 9.Lur'e type systems -- 10.Aizerman's problem for nonautonomous systems -- 11.Input-to-state stability -- 12.Orbital stability and forced oscillations -- 13.Existence of steady states : positive and nontrivial steady states -- App. A Bounds for eigenvalues of matrices.
- 3540239847 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -189) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7820460