A brief review of the "First annual report of the American Anti-Slavery Society [electronic resource] : with the speeches delivered at the anniversary meeting, May 6th, 1834" : addressed to the people of the United States / by David M. Reese
- Reese, David Meredith, 1800-1861
- New York : Howe & Bates, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages ; 24 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7822878