A concise view of the slavery of the people of colour in the United States [electronic resource] : exhibiting some of the most affecting cases of cruel and barbarous treatment of the slaves by their most inhuman and brutal masters ; not heretofore published : and also showing the absolute necessity for the most speedy abolition of slavery, with an endeavour to point out the best means of effecting it. To which is added, A short address to the free people of colour. With a selection of hymns, &c. &c. / by E. Thomas
- Thomas, E., active 1874
- Philadelphia : E. Thomas, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 178 pages : illustrations ; 15 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7822940