A defence of the Wesleyan Methodist missions in the West Indies [electronic resource] : including a refutation of the charges in Mr. Marryat's "Thoughts on the abolition of the slave trade, &c." and in other publications : with facts and anecdotes illustrative of the moral state of the slaves and of the operation of missions / by Richard Watson
- Watson, Richard, 1781-1833
- London : Printed by T. Cordeux, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 163 pages ; 22 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Crown Agents for the Institute of Commonwealth Studies. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7822972