A discourse, delivered April 11, 1798, at the request of and before the New-York Society for Promoting the Manumission of Slaves, and Protecting Such of Them as Have Been, or May Be Liberated [electronic resource] / by E.H. Smith
- Smith, E. H. (Elihu Hubbard), 1771-1798
- New-York : Printed by T. & J. Swords ..., 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages, 2 unnumbered pages (the last leaf blank) ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- New-York Society for Promoting the Manumission of Slaves, and Protecting Such of Them as Have Been, or May Be Liberated
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7823013