Alleghania [electronic resource] : a geographical and statistical memoir : exhibiting the strength of the Union, and the weakness of slavery, in the mountain districts of the South / by James W. Taylor
- Taylor, James W. (James Wickes), 1819-1893
- Additional Titles:
- Half-title: Alleghania: the strength of the union and the weakness of slavery in the higlands of the South
Alleghania: the highlands of the South
- Saint Paul : James Davenport, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 24 pages ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Gallagher, William D. (William Davis), 1808-1894
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Two columns to the page.
"From the Louisville Journal 'Granpa Nathan'--respectifully inscribed to Gen. Leslie Combs. By W.D. Gallagher."--P. -21.
Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7823746