American liberty almanac for 1846 [electronic resource] : calculated for the horizon and meridian of Boston, New York, Baltimore and Charleston and for use in every part of the country
- Hartford [Conn.] : W.H. Burleigh, 
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Whillier, John G.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the originals from Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and Images from the source libraries are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the nineteenth century.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7823774