An address delivered before a meeting of the members and friends of the Pennsylvania Anti-Slavery Society during the annual fair December 19, 1849 [electronic resource] / by W.H. Furness
- Furness, William Henry, 1802-1896
- Philadelphia : Merrihew & Thompson, printers, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7823850