An essay on the slavery and commerce of the human species particularly the African [electronic resource] / translated from a Latin dissertation which was honoured with the first prize in the University of Cambridge for the year 1785, [by Thomas Clarkson].
- Clarkson, Thomas, 1760-1846
- Additional Titles:
- On the slavery and commerce of the human species
- London : J. Phillips, 1788.
- 2nd ed., rev. and considerably enl.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 166 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- pt. 1. The history of slavery -- Pt. 2. The African commerce or slave trade -- Pt. 3. The slavery of the Africans in the European colonies.
- Reproduction of the original from the Library of the Society of Friends. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., Publisher's advertising: p. vii, 1st count., Attributed to Thomas Clarkson., Publisher's advertising:  p., 3rd count., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7824095