Anti-slavery opinions before the year 1800 [electronic resource] : read before the Cincinnati Literary Club, November 16, 1872 / by William Frederick Poole ; to which is appended a facsimile reprint of Dr. George Buchanan's Oration on the moral and political evil of slavery, delivered at a public meeting of the Maryland Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery, Baltimore, July 4, 1791
- Poole, William Frederick, 1821-1894
- Cincinnati : R. Clarke & Co., 1873.
- Physical Description:
- 82 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 20 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Buchanan, George, 1763-1808 and Literary Club of Cincinnati
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Sabin no. 64041.
Reproduction of the original from the Huntington Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Issued with: An oration upon the moral and political evil of slavery / George Buchanan. Baltimore : Printed by Philip Edwards, 1793.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7824240