Colonization [electronic resource] : A notice of Victor Hugo's views of slavery in the United States, in a letter from John H. B. Latrobe, of Baltimore, to Thomas Suffern, of New York
- Latrobe, John H. B. (John Hazlehurst Boneval), 1803-1891
- Baltimore : Printed by J. D. Toy, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 23 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Letter to Thomas Suffern.--Victor Hugo to Mrs. Chapman.--John H. B. Latrobe to Victor Hugo.
- Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7824517