Commentaries on the constitutions and laws, peoples and history, of the United States [electronic resource] : and upon the great rebellion and its causes / by Ezra C. Seaman
- Seaman, Ezra C. (Ezra Champion), 1805-1880
- Ann Arbor : Printed for the author, at the Journal office, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 287 pages ; 23 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7824531